Friday, January 25, 2008

Gastronomy and Kebabs

Well, this has been a looongg week. I started another summer class: gastronomy. It's only 2 weeks, but from about 9-3. ugh. I had a test on thursday, it was okay i think. It is only terrible because it is so slow, there are high-schoolish class activities, and I had class from 5-8 later that day. sheesh. but there is only 1 more week of gastronomy, where there will be a final exam, and a 2000 word essay due.

Also, I've eaten 3 kebabs in the past week. goodness. they are really good, but make me so full that I want to pop. I just ate another, and then about half of a watermelon. this morning I had 6 crepes too! geez. what a lazy eating day. i'm so full i want to just sleep.

Other than that, this week I submitted my Letter of Evaluation/Dean's Letter application for med school stuff, and the SRF application, for researching at KU Med this summer!! Hopefully there will be good results with both of those. :)

No comments: